Zagame Automotive PTY LTD:
Protecting Your Privacy
The Zagame Automotive Group Pty Ltd (Zagame Automotive) give’s priority to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles is available for your perusal from the Office of the Australian Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.
Zagame Automotive collects and holds the following types of personal information:
- Name, Address, phone number and email details
- Business Details including Occupation
- Partners name and details
- Current vehicles owned and history on previous vehicles
- Service history
We will collect only the information necessary to enable us to operate our business and maintain our relationship with you. We may collect your information at time of sale, through our service departments at time of service, through in-store competitions and promotions, via our website and through direct mail/email/survey results. If you do not wish to provide your personal information, including name, address and contact details, under the Road Safety Act we will be unable to sell, service or repair your vehicle.
Zagame Automotive will only use or disclose your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012. Use and disclosure may include but is not limited to:
- Vic Roads or any other organization that requires your details in order to carry out the transfer of registration of a purchased vehicle
- Financiers if you apply for finance in connection with the purchase of a vehicle
- Insurance and/or finance brokers for the purposes of referrals if you consent to that
- Third party contractors engaged by Zagame Automotive to carry out work that cannot be performed by Zagame Automotive at our premises
- Keeping you up to date with the latest developments relating to Zagame Automotive, its brands and products
- Verifying your identity
- To facilitate the provision of roadside assistance (where applicable)
- For warranty purposes
- Assisting you with the purchase of your future vehicle
- Organization of a test drive or use of a loan vehicle
- Conducting market research to enhance the quality of Zagame products
- Communicating special offers and ensuring that you are kept up to date with the latest Zagame news via email or regular mail
With multiple international brands in our marque, Zagame Automotive may in the everyday running of the business, disclose your personal information to some overseas recipients such as the vehicle manufacturer/s and importers including but not limited to Italy, Germany, The United States of America and The United Kingdom. Zagame Automotive may also disclose your personal information to government, law enforcement, dispute resolution, statutory or regulatory bodies, or as required by law.
All personal information is a stored in secure database and servers and Zagame Automotive takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected and treated confidentially in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Zagame Automotive will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that any personal information Zagame Automotive hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact the Zagame Automotive Privacy Officer via email@example.com or the address as listed at the bottom of this document.
You have a right to access your personal information. To make a request for access to your personal information, you will need to contact the Zagame Automotive Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org, or the address as listed at the bottom of this document, who will then require you to verify your identity and specify what information you require.
If you believe Zagame Automotive are in breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, you can contact the Zagame Automotive Privacy Officer via email@example.com or the address as listed at the bottom of this document, to lodge a complaint. The Privacy Officer will endeavor to respond to any complaints received within 30days. If Zagame Automotive is unable to resolve your complaint you may take the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 363 992.
The Privacy Officer
Zagame Automotive Group Pty Ltd
PO Box 5105